DISCLAIMER: If something is damaged, lost, or stolen, neither the Linux Users' Group, the Compton Union Building, or Washington State University is liable and will not under any circumstances replace your item(s).
Ok, with that painful bit out of the way, in the many years of WSUCon we have never ever had a report of anyone having anything stolen, and the worst things lost or forgotten are ethernet cables.
If you intend to play any PC games, in the tournaments or not, you will need to bring a computer capable of playing the games you want to participate in. This means everything, and read carefully!
If your gaming rig is a tower
- Power Cables for your desktop and monitor
- Headphones (sorry, no speakers)
or if you're rolling with a good laptop
- Power adapter
- Mouse (unless you are a touchpad king)
- Cooling pad (if you have/need one)
- Power Cables for your console and TV/monitor